Friday 2 November 2012

I forget to mention....


You may remember me getting all irritated and tetchy about childminders only being allowed to borrow items from the CFC Toy Library for a fortnight. And I pointed out that originally we had been allowed to have items for 6 weeks like other professionals. Well it seems my CFC have made a mistake, they should be lending resources for 6 weeks to childminders. I have been told to tell them. I will smile sweetly.
 
My other bit of news is I have Penny Tassoni’s latest book Practical EYFS Handbook, which I’m busy reading. The layout is the same as the old one so it is reassuringly familiar and she has a very easy to read style of writing (unlike me) and I love the way she understands childminding. I have also ordered The EYFS: A Practical Guide for Students and Professionals by Vicky Hutchin. I have been good recently so deserve a treat – or two.
 
I have been told off again for my rambling way of expressing myself in words.
In all honesty it is the only way I can write. It’s the way my brain works, totally inefficient, longwinded and rambling, and yes I'm like this in real life. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment